April 17 - 18, 2015
The International 3D Congress on Dental Imaging - a unique two-day experience - will provide you with lectures and demonstrations of real 3D imaging applications in dentistry. The workshop is brought to you by i-CAT, award winning cone beam 3D system. Join us and get perspectives from knowledgeable industry experts and colleagues on real 3D imaging applications in dentistry during lectures and breakout sessions. This program will provide tips and best practices on how to be a 3D dentist and why this technology will help your practice be successful in today's dental industry. Enjoy many opportunities to network and learn
- CRITICAL CONTENT. A two-day workshop filled with lectures and demonstrations of real 3D imaging applications in dentistry
- EDUCATION. An excellent educational opportunity on how to optimize your treatment using 3D imaging. Receive 12 Continuing Education Credits.
- INDUSTRY NETWORKING. Networking opportunities with clinicians from around the world.
- HIGH LEVEL KEYNOTERS/SPEAKERS. Get perspectives from knowledgeable industry experts on real 3D imaging applications in dentistry.
- PARTNERS AND VENDORS. Learn more about 3D imaging options and tools for your practice.
If you own an i-CAT and plan to attend Congress, join us at the Customer Users' Meeting on April 16, 2015!