Engage Patients & Create Treatment Plans in Minutes
Powerful treatment tools designed for speed and ease of use
Create complete treatment plans in minutes with patients chairside or in a consultation room. Tx STUDIO™ software exclusively for i-CAT systems provides tools for implants, abutments, restorations, surgical procedures, endodontics, orthodontics, TMJ and airway assessment – in a single software package.
Tx STUDIO provides a powerful suite of treatment tools for general and specialty dental practices to provide the best patient care.
Optimize Orthodontic Treatment Plans with Greater Accuracy
Capture all initial records in a single 3D scan. Create panoramic, cephalometric, and other images for use in orthodontic treatment planning. Create custom views for airway analysis and corrected views for TMJ analysis. Precisely locate impacted and unerupted teeth with adjustable cross-sectional views and volume renderings.
Place Implants & Plan Surgical Treatments
Quickly evaluate implant sites within seconds of scanning a patient, using built-in tools to measure available bone and find hidden pathology. Map the nerve canal with the automatic nerve canal marking tool. Determine precise tooth position to visualize impaction within the alveolar bone, location relative to adjacent teeth and proximity to vital structures, such as the nerve canal, sinus walls, and cortical borders.
Now with Quantum IQ!
Exclusive to i-CAT is the new Quantum iQ™ image enhancement too, as well as new productivity tools for DICOM data transfer and 3rd party software access.
Quantum IQ™ - Image Enhancement
The new, proprietary Quantum IQ™ delivers an improved smoothness to overall image clarity with sharp definition around anatomical landmarks.
- Quantum IQ image processing provides smooth views of soft tissue, yet delivers crisp visualization of hard tissue and bone structures
- Select Quantum IQ of standard view – this provides the flexibility to choose how you want to view images and focus on the details that matter most to you
Flexible Data Transfer & DICOM
i-CATVision provides the ability to save and export scan data in DICOM, allowing clinicians to work within a wide range of 3D planning software applications. Improvements in the latest version makes corporate practices, hospitals, and universities better equipped to efficiently share large amounts of information.
Quick Launch for Dolphin 3D and Invivo5
Another convenient feature available in i-CATVision 1.9 is the time-saving quick launch integration with 3D planning software, including Dolphin® 3D, Anatomage® Invivo5 and 3DVR. This new tool provides faster workflow when treatment planning in 3rd party software applications – especially important in the busy dental practice.
Create accurate panoramic images effortlessly with i-CATVision’s patented TruPan.
Imaging Sciences International, maker of the leading i-CAT® Cone Beam 3D system, now offers Tru-Pan™, the industry’s first, patented one-click volumetric pan that yields precise “true” panoramic views from 3-D scans.
Developed to meet the needs of dental professionals who require quick and easy pan creation from existing 3-D scans, Tru-Pan™ delivers anatomically accurate and precise panoramic images with optimal clarity, detail and time savings over traditional arch detection methods found in today’s 3-D imaging programs.
Remarkable Detail and Clarity in Panoramic Views
- Remarkable detail and clarity in viewing root tips, crowns, incisors and sinuses
- Intelligent reconstruction of unique anatomic landmarks automatically creates a custom, optimized focal trough for each patient
Optimized Images with Just One Click
- Consistent & optimal results save minutes of valuable clinical time over manual and semi-automatic arch setting techniques
- Automatic custom focal arch detection quickly and efficiently yields precise “true” panoramic views from 3-D data
- Available in i-CATVision™ software
- Easy, one-click function triggers automatic reconstruction with no additional training
To learn more about Tru-Pan™ visit www.Tru-Pan3D.com